*THESE TOWELS ARE IMPERFECT. THROUGHOUT A CASE YOU MAY SEE UP TO 25-30% OF THEM HAVE UNEVEN BOARDERS, SMALL MARKER STAINS, AND OTHER MINOR ISSUES. SOME CASES MAY HAVE MORE AROUND 5%. THE TOWELS THEMSELVES ARE STILL VERY USUABLE AND NEW SEALED IN PACKAGES.
WE ONLY HAVE 200 CASES AND THIS DEAL WILL NOT RETURN! IF YOU NEED WAFFLES WITHOUT DEFECTS PLEASE VIEW OUR STANDARD LISTING!
NO RETURNS AND NO PROMOTIONAL CODES WITH THIS ITEM!
96 Ct. Box 16”x24” Waffle Weave Towel, Microfiber, 300GSM IMPERFECT
- 16”x24” (inches)
- 80% Polyester, 20% Polyamide
- Looped Microfiber, Waffle Pattern
- Lint Free
- 300GSM (Professional Grade)
- 500x Washable
- 96 Per Case, 4 Packages of 24
- Box Dimensions: 17x13x13, 18lbs
- Cloth Weight: 74 Grams
- The microfiber waffle weave is very commonly known throughout the microfiber industry. It is called a waffle weave because the towel has raised looped edges on the surface of the towel in the shape like that on a delicious Belgium Waffle. These “pockets” that are created hold water while the surface of the cloth stays dry making it an exceptional drying towel! The raised looped edges on this lint free towel make it great for all around use, while also being great on glass. Like other looped microfibers, they have an extended life compared to unlooped microfibers. This product is most commonly used in the automotive, cleaning and medical industries, however, they make excellent dish towels for home use as well!
- Easy to embroider or print on!
- If you order a mixed case and do not specify colors, we will send a mix of our choice or whatever resembled your last order, if applicable.
*Free Shipping on Orders over $89.00 (USA, 48 Continental States)
*No Sales Tax Outside of IL
*Care Techniques: Microfiber Care & Wash Instructions