*IF USING THIS TOWEL FOR SUBLIMATION. PLEASE NOTE:
1) We do not guarantee this product to have perfect borders or be free of minor defects.
2) This product is intended for cleaning and polishing uses. It can be used for sublimation, but you are buying at your own risk.
3) It is not eligible to be used with any promo codes or bulk discounts, unless you are ordering 10+ cases. Please contact us to do so.
4) We will not accept any returns on this item, as you are buying it "as is". We will also not include extra towels on future orders for defects.
96 Ct. Box 16”x24” Waffle Weave Kitchen/Bar Towel, Microfiber, 300GSM
- 16”x24” (inches)
- 80% Polyester, 20% Polyamide
- Looped Microfiber, Waffle Pattern
- Lint Free
- 300GSM (Professional Grade)
- 500x Washable
- 96 Per Case, 4 Packages of 24
- Box Dimensions: 17x13x13, 18lbs
- Cloth Weight: 74 Grams
- The microfiber waffle weave is very commonly known throughout the microfiber industry. It is called a waffle weave because the towel has raised looped edges on the surface of the towel in the shape like that on a delicious Belgium Waffle. These “pockets” that are created hold water while the surface of the cloth stays dry making it an exceptional drying towel! The raised looped edges on this lint free towel make it great for all around use, while also being great on glass. Like other looped microfibers, they have an extended life compared to unlooped microfibers. This product is most commonly used in the automotive, cleaning and medical industries.
*Free Shipping on Orders over $89.00 (USA, 48 Continental States)
*No Sales Tax Outside of IL
*Care Techniques: Microfiber Care & Wash Instructions